Please Check your "History of Values" on line.INSTRUCTIONS TO CHECK YOUR "History of Values"
- Go to Dekalb County Real Estate Data Search page.
- In the "Address" box key in your street number and street name. Click Search.
- Look for the link to your property on the next page and click on the link.
- On the Property Overview page go to the bottom and click on the "Detailed Property Data" button.
- Go to the bottom of the next page and look for "History of Values"
So for 2010 I believe a more representative valuation from the county would have been 20% decrease in both land (see green arrow above) and building.
|20% Percent decrease|
|Yr 2009||Yr 2010|
For 2011 I have no idea why the Total Value remained the same, 204,080 but the Land Value went up by 120% to 137,800 and the Building Value went down by 53% to 66,280. (See red arrows above)